AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Will Fantasy Football season decrease your AL activity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BlackJeep

There are only so many hours in a day.

As much pride as I have about my character in this game, I know the people I'm playing fantasy football with in real life and FFB will be my focus the next several months.

Both games are incredibly addictive.

BlackJeep

((Apologies in advance too all the Europeans who have a different concept of what "football" is))

Fantasy (American) Football is like crack or meth to most American males who have access to the internet.

OptimusCrime

in europe we have our very own fantasy premier league... which is the barclays premiershipRazz me and my RL friens are going to be hooked on that for the next few months also... very good game.

OptimusCrime

BTW to all of you who watch the premiership..... COME ON YOU GUNNNERSS!!!!
Fantasy Football gives me something to do between refreshes... Had my draft and just like every year I think I have a rockin' team I'm excited about until I lose in the end. Sad

BlackJeep

No offense to the Euros, but the term "football" should only apply to American football. (a true gladiator sport)

That game where skinny guys fall down without even getting touched is called "soccer" in our country. And no one likes it.

iceman2020

Fantasy won't decrease my activity much, but I already found that the start of college football made me miss a few trains on Saturday, especially Clemson/Alabama
No offense to the Americans but Football is our game. Look closely you will notice that you play your game with your hands and not your feet so hands off our name and our game.

badmanbren

Yep. Hold on, they do conversions, the game revolves around them surelly?
I don't think soccer(Real Football) is a weak sport. While I played it during High school we had more players receive more physical damage then any football (American) in our county. I'm a American and I like (American football) but I love Soccer (Real Football)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's