AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: My last day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!Smile Sorry to see ya leave man.

biffbaffboff

You watched that on hannah montana last night!

SisterLynx

Really hate to see you go. Forums won't be the same without you. :cry: Don't forget to come visit us every once in a while. Twisted Even if it's only to shake things up a bit.
enjoy your time after the game mate Sad
bye

biffbaffboff

No more running down stairs in the morning to login and do something before the next refresh.How many of you do that? How maddening is it if you just log in and you miss the refresh by 5 seconds lol.No more watching a movie and timing to the next train.No more killing 4 pedestrians as I race home to login.

Man if I had a internet phone...that would have been OCD.
Really enjoyed chatting with you today! I will be sad to see you go and wish we could have talked more. Smile
DustiWoot Wrote:Really enjoyed chatting with you today! I will be sad to see you go and wish we could have talked more. Smile
thats enough to make me stay Wink

TheMace

JaySin Wrote:
DustiWoot Wrote:Really enjoyed chatting with you today! I will be sad to see you go and wish we could have talked more. Smile
thats enough to make me stay Wink

You are easily pleased Razz

ShadowKid

Cya later alligator.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's