AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A lot more happens in jail then you might think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I think the game should have some updates which make the jail a bit more interesting, i mean in real life you get crimes and things like that happening. You do things to keep your spirits up, you occasionaly become a jailhouse snitch, you become a smuggler, you set fire to the occasional guard, and in rare cases in taiwan you accidently murder a guard and feed him to the rest of the inmates to cover it up.

Lostangel

Jail shouldn't be a place to go to get away from it all, Mr. 900k+ minutes Smile

oddjob

the purpose of jail is not to make people want to go to jail

how about public floggings instead

Think about how many homeless people seek refuge in prisons by throwing bricks through the window

blade101

i do agree with 666666 in a way because u do get crimes in jail and riots. good idea :wink:
blade101 Wrote:i do agree with 666666 in a way because u do get crimes in jail and riots. good idea :wink:

In 666666's case, he's chained up hanging from a wall with that many minutes. He shouldn't be allowed to do anything.

TheGeek

Perhaps

Cellmate Sodomy - 14ap

on critical failure you get beaten to a pulp and buried in the yard.

blade101

BUT i do agree ith zenith after she said that because if ure in jail that long, it should be a punishment not a great time

Skarpz

There are fights in jail all the time in RL and I think that there should be fights between the jailmates to make it interesting.

What do you think?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's