AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

I have just been looking through the POI at the stats and have some questions.

1) Why if resistance is so hard to train does it not do more.
2) How come a player with 20 accuracy and 35 resistance cannot beat a player with 28 accuracy and 15 resistance.

In my thoughts here are that the player with the most resistance would have trained more and worked harder for the stats than just the accuracy guy.It seems unbalanced.
I train res for weapons requirements and poi ranking, nothing more

biffbaffboff

I'm curios to know why they dont balance out more.
Punisher Wrote:I train res for weapons requirements and poi ranking, nothing more

Same. And very reluctantly too.

teamhood

biffbaffboff Wrote:I'm curios to know why they dont balance out more.

because this games code sucks? :roll:

Says the guy who just spent more money... :roll:

Thor

Because you all never exchanged 47 mails with the coder!?

But I admit it could be a bit more effective but it still does it's job when you know how it work and how to make it work.
youd think since it is twice as hard to train its twice as important...nah

do acc Smile
teamhood Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:I'm curios to know why they dont balance out more.

because this games code sucks? :roll:

Says the guy who just spent more money... :roll:

The code doesn't suck... the dynamics of the game are there to be seen. You just have to open your eyes to see it.
yup...keep on truckin man

way up there you will see res help
RESISTANCE~~if you had none even the guys you can smash would damage you enough to put you in tough shape. then you'd have to wait longer to regain health. i think the people that do 50-100 fights a day apprecaite resistance. think about it if you were power leveling would you rater spend on nimbus or save on health? hmmm, you guys shoulda thought this up awhile ago. i can't make it sound great but i can throw out the just of it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's