AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cosa Nostra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Zeus does need to come back.

yes he does

he absolutely hates people with big heads & people with taco heads
Taco Head? Is that like a snatch head?
Huh. I never knew that. Gladly, he never hated me. Smile

ShadowKid

Hmmmm most of you lot dont even no how or why he retired imnot gonna mention names but what ive heard it is something to do with a certain HOTHEAD i should say in the SV started this crap with a Certain HOTHEAD in cosa that is one of the reason's cosa ended and if you guys know who this hothead is in SV ill give you my t450 for free since this game has become a NANNY game due to skills etc.....
ShadowKid Wrote:Hmmmm most of you lot dont even no how or why he retired imnot gonna mention names but what ive heard it is something to do with a certain HOTHEAD i should say in the SV started this drek with a Certain HOTHEAD in cosa that is one of the reason's cosa ended and if you guys know who this hothead is in SV ill give you my t450 for free since this game has become a NANNY game due to skills etc.....
hand it over Razz
SKquit4Good <==== Incorrect.

And you should give me that T-450 for the hell of it. I'll give you a little bit of money for it. Smile $10,000 right now. XD
A T450 sound good....i want this lol
HOTHEAD= GhostRider [4271] ?????????
Batman Wrote:A T450 sound good....i want this lol
wrong

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:SKquit4Good <==== Incorrect.

And you should give me that T-450 for the hell of it. I'll give you a little bit of money for it. Smile $10,000 right now. XD

i have quit im selling things then im done i hate this game
Batman Wrote:A T450 sound good....i want this lol

lmfao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's