AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Small request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

KillTheMFenemy

biffbaffboff Wrote:View User
Send Mail | Send Cash | Attack | Add Friend | Add Enemy

Can we have a send item option aswell.Seriously, it is hard to send things to players.

In our gang i often get requests for stims and i often send them to the wrong ID.I'm not dyslexic but having an id like 24354 or 13232 is darn hard to remember.Ive lost track of the stims/items ive sent to inactive players lol.

Razz AWESOME!!! I REALLY LOVE THE IDEA!!!!!! IM THINKING ABOUT THAT since long time ago.... ohhhh im getting lazzy copying ID's....

i mean, why not?????

make the game more efficient is better for everyone,
I think this option would certainly be a benefit, but perhaps even doing it ,some retards would choose to copy and paste the ID.... :x
BlackJeep Wrote:If people can't copy and paste a UserID properly, we might as well ask Zen to change the game's name to "Awakened Retards"
cool
so you think copy/paste is always an option? than pleas tell me how can i do that when i'm online from my cellphone

BlitzKrieg

BlackJeep Wrote:If people can't copy and paste a UserID properly, we might as well ask Zen to change the game's name to "Awakened Retards"

Sounds like a game that I'd enjoy....

SisterLynx

Why don't we just make the game fully automated so there is no risk in playing. (which emoticon is the scarcasim one?)
i'd dont wanna be that guy, but can the java confirmation include the players name as well as the item being sent?

and can we get the a "select all" mail option

i am that guy.
Copy pasting on a phone is harder than it sounds. Especially if you've never done it before.
Inbox (96) | Sent (687) | Gang Mail (0) | Compose | Purge | Block List

CHECK ALL |

killer012000

seems to me that no one mails u back..... lol

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jul.20 07:05 PM)killer012000 Wrote: [ -> ]seems to me that no one mails u back..... lol

Killer'd haha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's