AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Spare junk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking for items to weigh me down. Trying lose loads of exp but right now everyone I attack can't kill me before the cops get their. So if anyone has some old junk in storage I'd be more then glad to be weighed down by it. When you want you item back or I get rid of the 5k xp which ever comes first I'll send the items you sent me back. I would also much appreciate it if anyone knows of a strong player below the level 13 that they could give me their ID or name.

biffbaffboff

:?:
Encumbrance..

biffbaffboff

Why would you want to lose 5k exp? Why not level up and sit at that level?
I don't see why anyone would really want to lose experience, but most of the time it's just an excuse to use when they lose..
My stats are slightly lower then my level and I don't really want to level till i get my melee stats to 15. Their 13 right now but I'm a couple hundred from leveling so I'm trying to get rid of some xp for the time being. I need 21.8 kg till I reach my max weigh.
I'd tell you to level like crazy and use every point of EP you get from those levels ot bust the gym up..But then that's only part of the equation to getting your stats up..And not a very bright way to turn..
when i was at your level, i had problems keeping my stats the same as my level as a non donator. but once the career were introduced it was much easier to level stats.

don't lose that experience. you will want it back someday. and you will waste energy to get it from pvp. just do crimes that require less AP than the crimes you usually do..and save money and buy better housing
Exp is a precious commodity. Trust me.

BlitzKrieg

I did my part in your quest to lose XP Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's