AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How much are you putting towards your trainer's Midlan Villa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

BlitzKrieg

So I made $895,495 in crimes last month and some more in gang crimes and a little more on the wheel but I don't have a lot of upgrades to show for it because, for the most part, it goes to my trainer.

How much do you guys blow on a trainer per month? I'd say at LEAST 600K of that went to her.
She is HOT tho and she wears those sweet 80's leotards and leg warmers so it's sort of worth it...

grabtindy

$0.

BlitzKrieg

you don't use a trainer?
he uses one, but it's free for him :roll:

biffbaffboff

BlitzKrieg Wrote:you don't use a trainer?

I think that's the gist of his comment :roll:

BlitzKrieg

I'm baffled by the response I guess. It's a way to increase your gym trains sizably per train.
You can't buy stats but you CAN buy an increase in the development.

Does anyone else not use a trainer??
me

i used the novice trainer and the experienced trainer once each..just to see how many more points i get...i think they are worth in the long run, but i spend my money on something else now

Loki

About $3mil to the trainer last month.

Yikes.
I dont use trainers . Maybe i wil start use them when i finally buy Arcology Mansion 8)
alinutza Wrote:me

i used the novice trainer and the experienced trainer once each..just to see how many more points i get...i think they are worth in the long run, but i spend my money on something else now
do you have a whore?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's