AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills realocation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is why i never started to train skills before these res ones. i figured who knows what you will want to train up for. and what a waste of pretty much a whole stat point in getting one skill rank. i think if you hadn't of been so quick to click you'd be fine with your choices. i think it would be unfair for those who chose not to train skills at all, if now all of a sudden you can move and boost certain skills.

ps i now train skills.

BlitzKrieg

mudpies Wrote:if I spend 8 years in med school can I then convert it into a astonomy degree?
didn' think so.

An astronomy degree? You can get that over the internet for $25 so kinda?
BlitzKrieg Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:if I spend 8 years in med school can I then convert it into a astonomy degree?
didn' think so.

An astronomy degree? You can get that over the internet for $25 so kinda?
I think you mean Astrology, Astronomy or Cosmology are actually tough fields.

mudpies

Yep, you're right. The argument works either way though.

It makes no sense to study one thing for a long time and then just decide you were really studying something else.

cheetah

If I spent 4 years in college majoring in one subject, and then upon graduation, asked that I be given a degree in a different subject, after much laughter, that wouldn't happen. Pick your skills here, as you pick them in real life.
cheetah Wrote:If I spent 4 years in college majoring in one subject, and then upon graduation, asked that I be given a degree in a different subject, after much laughter, that wouldn't happen. Pick your skills here, as you pick them in real life.

I've seen this happen. It's funny how close certain majors are for each other. If you're wondering how, consider this: a lot of students come into college believing they should be doing one major, but falling in love with another. They double up or take a summer session and switch majors. Also, there are honorary degrees.

All this aside, your point still holds water, just the example was weak.

Thor

How bout make the skills studying system like the training 1?

Dropdown menu with a memory so you always train the same skill until you decide to click and change? If you still misclick and study the wrong skill for a day or 2, so friggin tough luck, live with it.

mudpies

cheetah Wrote:If I spent 4 years in college majoring in one subject, and then upon graduation, asked that I be given a degree in a different subject, after much laughter, that wouldn't happen. Pick your skills here, as you pick them in real life.

copyCat
hydro9226 Wrote:How bout make the skills studying system like the training 1?

Dropdown menu with a memory so you always train the same skill until you decide to click and change? If you still misclick and study the wrong skill for a day or 2, so friggin tough luck, live with it.

Thats exactly what i was trying to say on poptarts thread!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's