AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Education
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

brythompson

Just a question about education, what have other players got stat wise when you finish a class. I have just finished the basic computer course and i got 40intelligence (i think i need a basic spelling course lol)

Sam I Am

I completed the Physical Education 40 and gained 20 strength and 20 dex.

Sam I Am

I completed the Physical Education 60 and gained 20 strength, 20 work experience, 20 dexterity, 20 intelligence!

brythompson

I started physical Ed 60 yesterday, they are good stats to gain.

Chris Mangano

I am currently doing the Martial Arts 102 - Basic Attack and Defense Techniques. I have 19 days to go, lol. I'll let you know what I get for it. I have also taken the PE 40 and the Basic Computers. The basic computer course gave me 40 intel and 5 accuracy.

Sam I Am

If anyone else has completed training copy and paste it from your event log, I am coming up with a kind of mapping for us.

Lostangel

I completed Physical Education 40 and gained 20 strength, 20 dexterity!

Coldston3

Congratulations, you completed the Martial Arts 100 - Self Defense and gained 75 resistance, 25 dexterity!

Coldston3

Congratulations, you completed the Beginning Computers 60 and gained 40 intelligence!

Sam I Am

I completed the Computers 100 and gained 5 work experience, 100 intelligence!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's