AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: working on holidays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i think its a great idea for us to get bonus points and cash for doing our careers on holidays, but what about studying and working on holidays? nobody does it, and as students and employees, maybe we should get a slight holiday bonus? Wink

mudpies

Millions of middle class Americans work every holiday without any extra benefits. Those of us with holiday pay or days off for Fed holidays are in the minority.
when is this holiday in Awakenedlands?
Thought you were unemployed poptart.
Dingus Wrote:Thought you were unemployed poptart.

Did he wake u up in the middle of the night to write him a cover letter too? :?
Smile

i'm unemployed, which is why i must focus on my AL career. it's all i have going for me right now.
mudpies Wrote:Millions of middle class Americans work every holiday without any extra benefits. Those of us with holiday pay or days off for Fed holidays are in the minority.

most people have off on labor day -.- definitely not the minority. my entire family is off work today, and the range of jobs is quite wide. my gf is off work, and she has an entry level job for an insurance company. my mom is a paralegal, my dad works for the federal government, my brother is an exec for verizon, my sister is a lawyer, etc.

and of course i'm off work Razz LOL

and nobody has school. come on now -.-
i work today, but my work week starts on sunday and i had yesterday off

mudpies

sounds like they have some good jobs.

what about all the American service workers, resturant staff, medical staff, police staff, tourism, etc. There are hundreds of millions of Americans working today.
mudpies Wrote:sounds like they have some good jobs.

what about all the American service workers, resturant staff, medical staff, police staff, tourism, etc. There are hundreds of millions of Americans working today.

my maid demanded the day off today

the nerve of some people, like I don't want a clean house today just because its a holiday
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's