AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: state your original AL SN here..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shotokan Wrote:you do realize that everyone's original name comes up on the screen to your left take a look tell me what mine is/was. or how about thor/hydro's is. really is this a bogus thread or what??

and so far 6 people have posted in here other than me, so 6 people are acconted for.
Does it really matter who knows......We see each everyday anyway. Not too hard to figure out......No where to run and hide......
Zeus86 :shock:

BlackClouds

:: Boots Dingus from X Pats ::
Dingus Wrote:Zeus86 :shock:

you're clearly asking for it!
Dingus Wrote:Zeus86 :shock:
if zeus cam back and saw that, hed destroy you Smile

Marlo

Zeus is weak sauce...
Marlo Wrote:Zeus is weak sauce...
maybe he is now he is unequipped and retired, but if he hadnt retired, he would be up there with the best Smile zeus isnt only a greek god, hes one of awesomos gods Smile
awesomo Wrote:
maybe he is now he is unequipped and retired, but if he hadnt retired, he would be up there with the best Smile zeus isnt only a greek god, hes one of awesomos gods Smile

Zeus is weak sauce.
Conrad1103 Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:

Zeus is weak sauce.
he kicked your ass a few times Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's