AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 666666 967192 min
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FaceOwner

lol lol lol

what's up with that?

LuparKoor

Do you want to bail out 666666? It will cost you $4,677,185,762,000.
Yes, bail them out of jail!
No, let them sit in jail a bit longer.

Bail him out and then ask him.

Posieden

A message from 666666 i got tells me that he is gonna do an all nighter in jail lol

gilmartin

wow its good to be back ma names simon i used this site over a year ago i made to quiet a high level i brought 666666 to this site and watched him prgress over the months it will leave a new chance for new people to become great wariors on this site. im pleased to anounce that i have returned and will eventualy get a new aprentice and train him mayb to be the new 666666.

gilmartin

i would also like to add that blade 101 will become an enemy of me because i never stood for his fakeness befor and i wont do this time i will make sure that he will be crippled he dsnt deserve 666666 gang he is a wanbe in the shadow of grateness

gilmartin Wrote:wow its good to be back ma names simon i used this site over a year ago i made to quiet a high level i brought 666666 to this site and watched him prgress over the months it will leave a new chance for new people to become great wariors on this site. im pleased to anounce that i have returned and will eventualy get a new aprentice and train him mayb to be the new 666666.

better start refreshing the gym page then Wink
gilmartin Wrote:wow its good to be back ma names simon i used this site over a year ago i made to quiet a high level i brought 666666 to this site and watched him prgress over the months it will leave a new chance for new people to become great wariors on this site. im pleased to anounce that i have returned and will eventualy get a new aprentice and train him mayb to be the new 666666.

Over a year ago on what planet? You were fedded for a reason. Back to the slammer for you.
Reference URL's