AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ponzi Scheme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Teebaggins

I demand that ponzi schemes give a higher payout!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/20/miam...index.html

"People across the country lost an estimated $30 million in the scheme, which collapsed this year, said Wayne Black, a Miami private investigator hired by one investor."

That's $30 million dollars being made by ONE scheme outside of Awakened Lands, people. Either we get a bigger cut from these assholes, or I'm gonna put the pain on these punks cuttin in on AL bidness.
Bahahahaha!!! Hear Hear!
That might shake up the economy here. :shock:
Result: After a few more suckers get trapped in your scheme, you bail out before people realize what is going on, earning you $961 before your investors can get all their cash back!
I don't want anyone taking 1 year to pull off the scheme and then failing... thus going to jail for 10+ years.

Think of that scheme like this link.

iceman2020

zenith Wrote:I don't want anyone taking 1 year to pull off the scheme and then failing... thus going to jail for 10+ years.

Think of that scheme like this link.

For $30 mil? Worth the risk. We'll still have our 25 credit option when we get put in for 2,100,000 minutes?

Marlo

That is a really interesting website Zen...Good read for a boring afternoon...
new crimes needed Twisted
Or upgrade them. Upgrade the risk, the stats needed, and the pay out. I'm sure it'd be easier to do that than to throw together brand new crimes.
Reference URL's