AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what an awesome offer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sender : --------- online
Date : 19 August 08 @ 3:45:43 pm
Subject : ay yo

ay man i waz wondering if i could give u $250,000 2 be prez of dis gang
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

*he wanted to be prez of seven laws
DIS gang? i doubt it.
he sent that to a few people haha lol
i got that too. man...we should have a VP again. i bet he'd give $100k for that.
that guys 7 days old @ lvl 4 without a donator status.... i wonder who's multi it is.

TheMace

LikeWhoa Wrote:that guys 7 days old @ lvl 4 without a donator status.... i wonder who's multi it is.

I have seen some people reach level 4 on day 1 with the free donator status day.

PropositionJoe

TheMace Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:that guys 7 days old @ lvl 4 without a donator status.... i wonder who's multi it is.

I have seen some people reach level 4 on day 1 with the free donator status day.

Weebay ran to 5 on his first day.

biffbaffboff

Took me about 2 weeks to hit 5.Took me 3 weeks to donate a $5.Then i ran to 13 with 3 endurance lool.I wasted so much time being a noob.

Weebay

PropositionJoe Wrote:Weebay ran to 5 on his first day.
Thanks to some kevlar and a gun you gave me!

IronMan47

biffbaffboff Wrote:Took me about 2 weeks to hit 5.Took me 3 weeks to donate a $5.Then i ran to 13 with 3 endurance lool.I wasted so much time being a noob.
you couldve just got your stas up real high and then power level that way when you get ther you will have all your needs to ball wit da big dawgs nigga.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's