AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: With the economic situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gornikel Wrote:Well, with that much demand, what do you estimate would be a possible sale value?

15 millions?
8mil max
awesomo Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:Well, with that much demand, what do you estimate would be a possible sale value?

15 millions?
8mil max

First reasonable amount... and 8 mil is still high! would have to see the upgrades stats but since you can buy a 15 slot gang for a mil or so. You must go from there to find a reasonable amount.. actual cost plays only a small role in the actual selling value...
id prolly pay around 6 mil for it.... i mean it sure aint no Gem like it was back when it was active Wink

-2mil just for cob web removal lol
cob webs? the janitor has been there the whole time... I'm sure Lleo kept it in tip top shape
If it goes for anything more than 3 million id be amazed

volcomjurk7

well ast time i think a friend of mine offerd 20 mill, and i would have taken that... he'll be lucky to get 10 mill now
volcomjurk7 Wrote:well ast time i think a friend of mine offerd 20 mill, and i would have taken that... he'll be lucky to get 10 mill now
they both are idiots, your friend for offering that, and leo for rejecting that,

i duno why i said 8mil max, that is way too steep, if leo gets over 4 mil, he has done a great piece of business
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's