AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hourly Donation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently doing daily donation as I'm not on for 24/7 and don't want to waste the credits. But some days I'll donate then things get busy and I am unable to get on for awhile and lose a couple credits. I figure I'm not the only one who has made a daily donation then was unable to play for awhile so I suggest Hourly donations where you only pay one credit for the current hour.
ya what?

mudpies

Yes. I would love to have an option to buy 6 hours of donator status if I know exactly how long I'll be active in a given day. I also wait till about noon every day to donate 10 credits. It comes out to about 300 credits a month instead of 500.

ShadowKid

thats a good idea im not always on for a full day.

BlitzKrieg

for th folks whose clocks are not even close to the AL clock it's even worse to buy a day pass since thier night eats most of it up Sad

mudpies

BlitzKrieg Wrote:for th folks whose clocks are not even close to the AL clock it's even worse to buy a day pass since thier night eats most of it up Sad

Imagine playing in China. Midnight on AL is Noon to them. Every day at noon you'd have to re-up for 20 credits.

ShadowKid

Midnight for china for me is 6am

strt182

usually on average i spend 8 credits a day due to i have a manufacturing job.

dekarr

6AM for ShadowKid is 1AM for me Ninja
12AM server time is 12AM for me so I'd say its near perfect

:roll:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's