AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What matter to you in this game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm involved in a conversation and the other person says it's survival of the fittest. I think it is how many friends you have. What does AL think.
time management, though what do I know.

Thor

Money, time and more money.

Get your endurance to 30 (40 if you're really rich), play 18 hours a day, reach the top within a few months, be happy.
Activity,endurance,referrals lol
chance Wrote:Activity,endurance,referrals lol

I've been doing the activity, train inefficiently, smoke cigarettes, plan.
Sorry I asked the wrong question I know what the key to success is. I guess I should be asking what matters to you in this game.
Weathers Wrote:
chance Wrote:Activity,endurance,referrals lol

I've been doing the activity, train inefficiently, smoke cigarettes, plan.

That's one way to go. The top players in this game have families, lives, careers and balance that with 14 to 18 hours of game play a day. You can knock that game time by, i dunno, 2-3 hours if you donate a drek ton. Kinda gotta figure out what you want to do in this game.
Important = Being me = Annoying, kinda funny, and just plain out random. Neutral And lots of trains.
Mock8800 Wrote:Sorry I asked the wrong question I know what the key to success is. I guess I should be asking what matters to you in this game.

Be amongst the best of my level or try to reach for that, all the time.

DirkDanja

BE all that you can be and nothing more
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's