AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: framing other people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

blade101

i know this might be stupid coz its me writing it, but i was speaking 2 666666 at school the other day about it, being able to frame people and set them up, i've never seen this on other games i've played but i just thought it could be a future idea for the game as it is constantly being developed.

not like as soon as you click it they instantly get arrested but all depending on the stats and/or level.

Smile Smile

Monk205

The jaul would be packed LOL! lol

blade101

no, it ouldent happen all the time, perhaps the player trying 2 frame someone might get caught, say i tried to do it to like a lvl 7 ho had better stats than me, i ouldent be able to do it, i could get caught or i just run away.

or say i did it to a level 8 10 but i had better stats than them, it could all come down to the stats

Lostangel

It shoulds interesting. It should be based on INT and Work Exp.

how about reputation, if people think higher of you then theyl take your word before theirs

brythompson

Good idea (eventhough i hate to say it). I agree that it should be based on int, rep and work exp.

LordSkie

But if you fail you get busted... could be kinda cool. Could fit as a new way of spending AP that gives high XP but no gold... kinda like busting people out, but in reverse.

blade101

thanx, but i dont understand y it woul b based upon intelligence, work xp or reputation

matt5250

you don't understand how frmaing someone would be based on itelligence? seriously, do you think any stupid criminal out there could frame someone? it takes a lot of planning and a lot of ingenuity to pull off something like that. and obviously the more serious the crime the higher intelligence required as you would have to be more thorough because the investigation into something like grand theft auto or murder is much more in depth than for something like petty theft. as for reputation, if you missed something and the finger does come out and point at you, the more reputable you are the easier it is to do away with those claims. I dunno about work experience though, I would say if you worked at the same job as the person you are framing it would help. It could give you some insight into how they think and act or you could pull off some frame centred around the workplace an since you already know how things work there, you would have an advantage.

Lostangel

Framing could be based on the existing crimes. You click on frame, then click on one of the existing crimes, Framing that person for that crime. That would make it scaleable.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's