AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats goin on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No.
We paid for a dedicated server. Our host gave us something else and lied about it. We won't be with them for much longer. Unfortunately I can't just switch the server overnight, but I'll be firing these guys as soon as I get another solution.
So should we expect a couple more days of this?

shadowinc

sweet,that bunch must be knot heads, nobody blames you or err
Quote:sweet,that bunch must be knot heads, nobody blames you or err

I blame x-pats and Diss you guys really screwed up the host sever. Joking good luck finding another host sever Zenith.
w00k Wrote:So should we expect a couple more days of this?

Unfortunately. I really don't know what to expect anymore. They haven't been honest with me and now they aren't even responding.

I've been shopping around all day for a new host. I have 3 on the short list. Two large data centers and one local that I can actually drive to in 10 minutes. I'll do my best to keep our current host providing the service we used to have... until then we may have more downtimes.

If anyone has any experience with ThePlanet.com, Softlayer.com or NextMill.net (local to me) let me know.

ShadowKid

2 of them sound gay and the 3rd sounds the best.
Dang. Sad
ShadowKid Wrote:2 of them sound gay and the 3rd sounds the best.

Softlayer sounds R-rated, go with them
lol

ThePlanet and Softlayer are actually pretty big places. The 3rd one is actually between where Err and I live. If we go with the 3rd option I am just going to buy a server outright.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's