AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New player probation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Dresicos

Loki Wrote:Biff. 1-5's still need to be there as exp targets for lvl 6ers.

Just give them some good AL Lite before they are allowed to hosp, join gangs, be hosp'd.

If Admin truly wants less drama to deal with, this is an option.

I agree with Loki. These suggestions are not only good, but well thought out, too.

You have my vote, Loki.

ArtVandelay

Why don't we just start all new players at level 6. That would end all these problems!

Loki

Limit forum access to 6+ as well.

grabtindy

I was thinking the exact same thing Custie. THey should come equipped with B4C and a grip of large stims too.

biffbaffboff

I actually suggested this a long time ago.I suggested the AL "creche" 1-5 and a guardian idea.That is where any player who wants the challenge will take under their wing the next 20 sign ups.The new players would be given the id number of the player and could talk to them etc.If the new players hang around then the "minder" would be able to claim the new player as his/her referral! (unless they have used a referral code already) but thats luck of the draw.

In short 20 new players could mail (me/you) we encourage them to stay get them to AL proper.We then , if we are good at getting them to stay, get them as our referral!!!!!

ArtVandelay

I'd really miss those 1-5's. Everyone needs a "slump buster" from time to time.

shadowinc

biffbaffboff Wrote:I actually suggested this a long time ago.I suggested the AL "creche" 1-5 and a guardian idea.That is where any player who wants the challenge will take under their wing the next 20 sign ups.The new players would be given the id number of the player and could talk to them etc.If the new players hang around then the "minder" would be able to claim the new player as his/her referral! (unless they have used a referral code already) but thats luck of the draw.

In short 20 new players could mail (me/you) we encourage them to stay get them to AL proper.We then , if we are good at getting them to stay, get them as our referral!!!!!

sounds like a idea, and lokis as well could work, there is alot of ggod thought out ideas coming out in this thread

grabtindy

"In short 20 new players could mail (me/you) we encourage them to stay get them to AL proper."

That sounds delightful. :roll:

ShadowKid

No im sorry i cannot msg noobs they ask the most annoying questions like How did you get to lvl 30 or something.
ArtVandelay Wrote:Why don't we just start all new players at level 6. That would end all these problems!

You just blew my mind
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's