AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mod Abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

TheGeek

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=7252

SV Mods cannot, and should not lock threads involving SV members... There was nothing in that post against AL forum rules.

That is all. I'll go back to my hole in the wall.
That was a part 2 thread and the original poster was notified. Need some spackle?
Supported by non-SV mod.

TheGeek

cheetah Wrote:Turns out the thread where our dearly beloved wookie mistakingly declared that half my gang hated me, was locked, before the rest of my gang got on.

Seems like.....OMG!!!!!!! wook was wrong!

The mails I've gotten in response, and in support, I thank you all! Just sad (maybe, lol) that people who are brought in as supposed ringers, don't get the "love" in return from their gangs, that long time gang loyalty, and friendships bring!

So in short, I guess Wookie jues needs a friend!

Doesn't sound like a part two to me.. Sounds like a reply by another forum member to another post. A part two would imply the same OP starting thread #2.

Spackle? Are you crazy?

However, irregardless of interpretation, You, as an SV are in a precarious position when moderating threads that make your gang mates look silly. Thats all I'm saying.

Also, Ush. Shush. You know I'm right.
You were an Sv! You know I am right. Spoon broken!

mudpies

But, it might have turned into something that two people in the game would find annoying, we can't let a thread live if it might turn into something other than a passioned discussion.

Also, no passionate discussion allowed. Only positivity and Ushapprovability is allowed.

you, over there, no dancing

TheGeek

No, as an ex-SV, I am privy to the OPPOSITE information that Cheetah IS infact, crazy. That is all.
Great, then we are done?

TheGeek

No, I think that since we are not in Nazi Germany, we should allow all members of the community an opportunity to respond.

kthx.
You sir, have the mic. Proceed.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's