AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Dorian

Does Vahalla have any enimies or anything there like the perfect gang

iceman2020

:shock:

unpredictabletex

Gee Jester. Why do you ask? lol

ShadowKid

wow this is a good thread ermm let me see i would say yes to the 1st and no to the 2nd hope i helped.
I'm in agreeent with SK. Yes to the first part and no to the 2nd. What "game assistance" do you need? Wink
I think all gangs have enemies and I'm yet to see a gang that can't be beaten. Unless Valhalla,Sv, Diss, X-pat, and DM/Cosa all join together then their is no perfect gang.

buuddha

Mock8800 Wrote:I think all gangs have enemies and I'm yet to see a gang that can't be beaten. Unless Valhalla,Sv, Diss, X-pat, and DM/Cosa all join together then their is no perfect gang.

thats actually in the works.

waiting for some votes to be taken, then we will move forward with that.
buuddha Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I think all gangs have enemies and I'm yet to see a gang that can't be beaten. Unless Valhalla,Sv, Diss, X-pat, and DM/Cosa all join together then their is no perfect gang.

thats actually in the works.

waiting for some votes to be taken, then we will move forward with that.
Bahahahaha!

Dorian

oh assitance was how to beat em but I couldnt find a way

iceman2020

Dorian Wrote:oh assitance was how to beat em but I couldnt find a way

I can assist you here. Donate about $25,000 and play 18 hours/day. That should get you into the top 50 in no time, and you can just overpay for a top gang. You'll have us in 2 months tops.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's