AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: just for the record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
w00k, your life is probably terrible. when are you gonna sack up and pwn at life? i mean, ok, you pwn at AL. and you can hosp just about anyone. and on top of that, you're pretty cool, and funny. and, ok, a lot of people like you because youre pretty cool. and you have the ability to donate a lot of money, so you have to have at least a semi-decent job to be able to support yourself and live / eat / pay for cable internet and also donate like you do. but, beyond that, YOU SUCK. YOU FREAKING SUCK. god. your life must be terrible

but me? my life is awesome. i live in the basement of my parents' house after graduating from college, and i dont have a job. i get to live here for FREE man. free laundry, free food, free internet, free room and board. how can you own up to this? you cant. thats the point. you cant. you just arent good enough.

get it, w00k? you may own here, BUT NOT AT LIFE. NOT AT LIFE. my life rules. your life sucks. therefore, i am better than you on AL. i dont care if you give me good deals on credits, or if youre a friend of mine, and if youre really cool. youre an arse, and nobody likes you. oh, and half of your old gang hates you. meanie poo.

cry in a corner, because i'm better than you.

self'd

dekarr

best read of the day
What "old gang" are you referring to? This one loves some wook. Wink

grabtindy

You should probably sit the next few plays out.
hitmen for hire

grabtindy

NOT AT LIFE
grabtindy Wrote:NOT AT LIFE

do you read whole posts before responding?

grabtindy

Tell you what, you read that whole post tomorrow morning and tell me your not embarrassed.

Did that little rant make you feel any better? Someone content with their life wouldn't have to start threads to stave off insecurity.
grabtindy Wrote:Tell you what, you read that whole post tomorrow morning and tell me your not embarrassed.

Did that little rant make you feel any better? Someone content with their life wouldn't have to start threads to stave off insecurity.

wow. just... just wow..

someone did not read my post at all

dekarr

maybe sarcasm?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's