AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mid LVL crimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if you wiser/more experienced players could send us a few tips/tricks regarding 20 some aps and more crimes, and what they require usually (stat/lvl wise)to be succesfull. Complex Meth is fun, but time to grow up and quit this freak.
i have an 80% rating stealing sports cars now if that helps
I stopped doing the complex and started the 21AP car about level 24... The average payout is about $20 higher, I get jailed WAY less (about 25% of what I was before), and it costs a little less. Just make sure you have a high Dex.. about 22 or better should do it.

I can't speak to the other higher ones... I don't like jail, so I stopped doing them.... I might try them again after a while... Or if someone else can post some solid advice on them.

iceman2020

lvl 31
Intel 11.5
Stats Top 100

And yet still sports cars are the most profitable per AP and there's a much lesser chance of being jailed.

I don't know what it takes for the 24+ AP crimes, but it looks like over lvl 31.
i still do ins fraud the most...better payout, less aps, and almost never jailed from it
Punisher Wrote:i still do ins fraud the most...better payout, less aps, and almost never jailed from it

Same here. 11 intel and 23-25 dexterity should do the trick with this one.
Punisher Wrote:i still do ins fraud the most...better payout, less aps, and almost never jailed from it

Same here. 11 intel and 23-25 dexterity should do the trick with this one.

Marlo

Police surveillance pays out better than Ins Fraud for me...

BlitzKrieg

I'm a HUGE fan of the 21 car (sports) and the 23 point fraud.
you don't get much better payouts for the higher point crimes so you can lay in a few of these at a time and cover that small difference.
i almost never fail the car and 80%ish on the fraud?
Complex Meth Lab and Highest AP car crime are easiest IMO
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's