AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Summer Olympics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should we have a contest to celebrate it?
yea a full day of training! whoever trains the most wins
Mock8800 Wrote:Should we have a contest to celebrate it?

YES!
LikeWhoa Wrote:yea a full day of training! whoever trains the most wins

You'd hate having a certain mod win that contest.
Quote:yea a full day of training! whoever trains the most wins

I don't know about training but what about a swimming contest since that's all the news this Olympics. Random like the 4th of July contest. Whoever swims the 100 meter with the best time wins. Or a gang related competition where you pick 4 members from your gang to represent you."the more active the better" And you compete in the 100 Meter relay. All four members would have to be on at a certain time"the race time" and the winners are selected on which 4 were most active and spent the most time in the gym training for the event in the past 24 hours?
zenith Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:yea a full day of training! whoever trains the most wins

You'd hate having a certain mod win that contest.

i'm ready!
lol. a couple of us were actually JUST discussing this, we wernt around during the xmas contest, let me prove myself!
oh i didnt mean... whoever gets the most developement points, i meant who ever uses the most energy point ratio. how the recent activity gym rat list is done.
you wouldn't like that one either, hehe.
If you're truly going to have an olympic contest it has to be different events. It would Probably be a pain to code and get it running before the games are even over.

Maybe one of the events could be applications denied to gangs. But then, a certain moderator might win that one too. Back to the drawing board

PropositionJoe

Separate training contest for donators & non donators. Separate winners for strength, Acc, Dex, Res.

Medals are awarded instead of prizes. Each medal enhances the player 1 level of any stat.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's