AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Referral Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Points Earned 5,900
Bonus Points Earned 0
Total Points Earned 5,900
Points Used 5,900
Available Points To Spend 0

What're bonus points and how do you earn them? :?:

mudpies

Good question. I've been wondering how I got mine.
Zerrnith! Quench our thirst for KNOWLEDGE!

Weebay

I could be wrong, but I think those might be the points that you get for when your referral's hit certain levels. I have 5000 bonus points earned!

KillTheMFenemy

thats right weebay, and if the referral donate some money , the major will earn points too Smile
Everytime you reach 50 000 points you get 5 000 bonus points.
Druchii Wrote:Everytime you reach 50 000 points you get 5 000 bonus points.

actually not quite accurate, a little bit more. either 53,000 or 55,000. i noticed i got my points when i surpassed the 55,000 mark, but it was with a 20 dollar donation from one of my referrals

buuddha

abysmalpoptart Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Everytime you reach 50 000 points you get 5 000 bonus points.

actually not quite accurate, a little bit more. either 53,000 or 55,000. i noticed i got my points when i surpassed the 55,000 mark, but it was with a 20 dollar donation from one of my referrals

wow. thats a lot of free credits.
If you have 49 900 points and then someone donates 20, you land on 51 900, then you don't get the points, you get the points when you get the first points accumulated over 50 000.

I have been watching the points for some time.

And after level 30 you don't get more points if your referral levels, which seems like such a shame for me. Cause then Rafal would make me rich.

mudpies

OT, if my referral is reading...... start donating again stat. I need credits for End

8)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's