AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: POS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why isnt there a Pantheon of shame? That would be hilarious! People would actually work to get out of there.

Possible categories:

Worst crime income

(lowest income when compared to the complete game crime result avrg on the crimes done by players)

Worst dmg avrg by weapon type

Most busted out of jail using credits

Worst forum thread

And so on. SG, post a pic please, that will speed things up
most threads killed, ie: mod posts last before locking thread, killed.

grabtindy

What about "most consistently terrible game improvement suggestions"?
Oh, and I got to rant about something.

The astit de gang mail.

I mean, frack, the inbox and the sent mail show how many copies are currently there WHILE the gang mail shows how many new.

I understand that, being that we unbeliveblycan not deleate them, it would either not work or write an insane number that would kill our new quadro system or w/e.

But, it still does not making any sense. The minimum would be to at least not have any number, just a link to the gang mail database, let's call them gang intranet, and can be infinite (can't find the weird 8 on the side symbol anywhere...) that anyway
->[Image: 8-infinite.jpg]
most repeated suggestion
-gang vault
-day bus pass
-new class's
-something for nothing
grabtindy Wrote:What about "most consistently terrible game improvement suggestions"?

Coming from you, I'll take it both as a compliment, and as a stfu, so it's allright. Biggrin

grabtindy

You're up there, but I have someone else in mind even more qualified than you.
? :roll:

Loki

grabtindy Wrote:What about "most consistently terrible game improvement suggestions"?

lol
grabtindy Wrote:You're up there, but I have someone else in mind even more qualified than you.

I have a feeling I know exactly who you're talking about.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's