AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Different Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Snyiper

I know your thinking another wish list but I dont think so. What I propose is a resume for each ID number that cannot be altered or accessed unless it is sent to you by the owner. This resume would contain:
Actual Stats
aliases
gangs previously with

Now when you apply for a gang they can request a resume from you to look at before letting you in This will help keep the unwanted and shady players out of gangs who dont want them..of course this makes getting spy's in a lil harder as well...Just a thought.[/img]
I kinda like it.
Love it.
I hate it. Anonymity is a big part of this game and that would destroy it.
i'm with can
it would be to easy to make a screen shot and send it to other ppl so that would just make spying easyer

Kokozama

I like it, although, i believe actual stats should be kept private, even though most people would openly give an honest answer anyway, it's probably best left unknown. Aliases and previous gang list(previous few?) would be pretty good, and some of those hard-core spies can probably bypass it if they tried, but we all know they don't get away with much.
Kinda like the idea. Think stats should be left out. Be great if it had past alias' and basic gang info.
Most of the time, gangs ask for stats, anyway. To see what they're inviting and what they can do.

iceman2020

Same as most of the others. I like everything but the actual stats.

ShadowKid

gd idea snyp
Reference URL's