AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Someone please explain this to me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forgive my ignorance in not understanding what some have already explained but...
There are some of my experience whores (3) that I was netting 307 experience from/hit when at full hitpoints. When this little tweak this week went into effect all three of them have changed. Person 1 I have stalemated three times in a row and the third time only netted 245 xp from (WHUH???) I've been beating this person for WEEKS. Persons 2 & 3 only give me around 90-175 experience from! Sad All three are HUMAN.
I considered that this recent tweak has made me more powerful so I've even attempted to attack people i normally lose to that I believe are just a bit more powerful and I still get my ass handed to me.

Thanks for any feedback.

Loki

"Perhaps they are encumbered."

ShadowKid

something to do with the new code lol im getting over 300+ exp of some humans that i keep hitting before i only got like 190 or 250
Loki Wrote:"Perhaps they are encumbered."
Thanks, but I've thought of that but person no.1 has been away for over a week and I've hit him for over 300 in the past week Sad
random'd
Welcome to the realm of the unexplainable that we call Awakened Lands.....

Loki

Perhaps it's just a case of bad luck.
Yeah that's one helluva run of badluck then. I quit. Wook, I'm sending you the one million that I owe you. Wink

Loki

Perhaps you were just a victim or randomness?
Perhaps you had the wrong weapon selected?
I only have one weapon.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's