AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Forum rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It looks like they have been forgot AGAIN.

No "senseless" posts. Yes, its subjective. As a subjective way to help understand, if a coherent conversation cannot be read in the thread, it might be senseless.

Keep the forums free from SPAM. This means no SPAM posting, no personal messaging SPAM, no SPAM in signatures or elsewhere in your profile. SPAM includes unsolicited messaging. If it takes you hours to send hundreds of Personal Messages, it is still SPAM.

No bashing

No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.

Keep image sizes within reason

Good job mods on removing the threads, but two threads need some posts removed and reopened, because getting them locked im sure was the point of the wasteful spam.

shadowinc

i hear you bro, its cold here too, i hope i can win the lottery so i can move somewhere i never have to see snow or be cold again
Reference URL's