AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Its all about the country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even the game recognises the fact

Result: After some time you get a local school underground group interested in a large order. After busting out some IDs, the kids hand you $1337 in cash!
I'm not particularly a fan Biggrin
lol neither am I, just an excuse to post that

we will however be doing a range of concerts later, featuring classic tunes such as"

"Im stuck in hosp and I ain't got no stims" and "My wife left me, my dog ran away, but life is great cos now I have AL all day"

shadowinc

andyscho Wrote:lol neither am I, just an excuse to post that

we will however be doing a range of concerts later, featuring classic tunes such as"

"Im stuck in hosp and I ain't got no stims" and "My wife left me, my dog ran away, but life is great cos now I have AL all day"

sweet :oops:
How many country music songwriters does it take to change a light bulb?
lol...How Many?
w00k Wrote:How many country music songwriters does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to sing the actions, 1 to get the bulb, 1 to change it, 1 getting drunk laughing at the others, and 1 doing one of the other's mom.
Wow a mom joke...lets get of moms since i just got.......well you know....lol
The answer is:

Six. One to put in the new bulb, and five to write about how much they miss the old one.
w00k Wrote:The answer is:

Six. One to put in the new bulb, and five to write about how much they miss the old one.
ROFL
Reference URL's