AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: (attack/repair again) option for hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

dombone76

hopefully these haven't been previously mentioned...

you know how after you choose "work an hour", you can select "work again" option on very next screen??

you can "study skill again" on screen following "Study" selection...

you can also train again in the gym without loading one or more pages...

in this way, you can spend all of your ap on work or all your energy on studying by simply selecting "again, again, again..."

it sure would be nice to perform multiple attacks or repairs on a hideout without loading additional screens also. this saves on battery power and response time spent on screens loading so sloooooowly on my cell phone. i would imagine that my bros and sisters using dial up are experiencing similiar frustrations.
dombone76 Wrote:i would imagine that my bros and sisters using dial up are experiencing similiar frustrations.
What is dial up?

volcomjurk7

McCule Wrote:
dombone76 Wrote:i would imagine that my bros and sisters using dial up are experiencing similiar frustrations.
What is dial up?

A slower form of internet bro.... Theres BroadBand and Dial up, BroadBands way faster than Dial up so i can see where he's coming from Smile

biffbaffboff

Good idea.I hate having to keep "going back" and then selecting again.

Casius

volcomjurk7 Wrote:
McCule Wrote:
What is dial up?

A slower form of internet bro.... Theres BroadBand and Dial up, BroadBands way faster than Dial up so i can see where he's coming from Smile

whooosh?

mudpies

F5 > Enter > repeat
I have the worst connection out their I live at the end of a line and use dial-up. I make dial-up look like cable. It takes me a good 7-8 minutes just to use a full load of AP on a gang hideout. Please Zen remove the extra pages. Just so you know what I'm talking about my download rate is a average of 2.5 kilobytes. Takes me hours to download a 2 minute song.
mudpies Wrote:F5 > Enter > repeat

But that will not work on cell phone.
lrrltt Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:F5 > Enter > repeat

But that will not work on cell phone.

You just lack dedication to try hard enough.
Nope really can careless about playing on my cell phone, was just pointing out for others. When it comes to me playing on my cell, then i am addicted, and will be soon single.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's