AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Nightrain

To liven up the mood.

Based on prior contest format from a Diss player (sorry forget who it is)
I have xfered 10k to the account of an inactive player.

following is a short story that will give you more than sufficient clues to locate said player.

IN the history of Al there was once a masteful raid performed by some darring players.
This raid was done against the most dasterdly of players who often wielded there power harshly and with no remorse.
Stories were written about them, telling of there ailments, lack of bowel control , it was so bad that specially designed armour was even put on the market to combat the hideous ordor and the viruses that came with it.

The raid was accomplished and the item was taken, it has been held in secret and safe keeping for over 1 year, now it is time to retieve it.

Go forth and search for you will find your answers within the pages of history.

Part 2

Read the story above search in general for the key is there. read once again and find what was stolen for it has the money you seek.
It is not of smell or odor that you seek.

TO Find the player u have no need to travel his rank is 1. Find the name of the item and you will find him

Nightrain

I guess 10k is just not an interesting amount for most lets up the Anti
I have now deposited and additional 10k
I am sure there are people looking for it without you knowing.

26113 TheFreshest 1 1 Got mugged by Brugada.
25407 -BAD- Carbon 16 1 Lost in combat to maslina.
17580 firefart 1 1 Got mugged by Brugada. Smile

DirkDanja

not that 10k isnt much its just the clues may have went over the heads of some of us

Nightrain

Ive seen brugada mugging. Rossieodnonal perhaps.

ill give it a few hours if no one gets close ill add to the story to perhaps give a better idea.
Makes no sense to me other than a gang once called pestilence, that also went by poopstilence once when we were playing around.

ShadowKid

randomjacker Wrote:Makes no sense to me other than a gang once called pestilence, that also went by poopstilence once when we were playing around.

Yeah i remeber that good times.

Nightrain

randomjacker Wrote:Makes no sense to me other than a gang once called pestilence, that also went by poopstilence once when we were playing around.

Keep in mind that i played prior to the commencement of pestilence.
So are we looking for an elder then? need more clues. and is this an inactive? don't answer if you don't want I will keep thinking about it
Ha not many of us did now. Thats gonna take some grey cell shaking to think of this one
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's