AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: As per Al technology research results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ares and other companies seem to invest a lot on shielding and weapons. Don't get me wrong, these are good markets, and customers as myself are most happy with there new toys.

However, I can't seem to find any new developments as per cybernetics technologies. Modifiers have been there for so long, I just can't get to think that it is a mistake by the AL gods, or that it was too completed to make the bottom part of the stats display with a different frame.

My guts tell me that it was meant for people to have the chance to get new implants, for intelligence and / or endurance.

Now, adding to that the fact that the cybershop doc, just like our mates in jail, is available from anywhere, we are not waiting for Rafal to explore these new dark places. What are we waiting for? It's like a never ending tease. Would I sell my soul for another endurance lvl? Yes. Much more than for strength or anything else than res.

Now, we also have our medics, with this weird rumor of them somehow sometime being able to remove cybers... What is the highest medic level we got? Are there hidden special powers that Zen will have to reveal once someone will find them, or are they all there already in the library. And, yes, I already know that in 2 years from now, career lvls gaining never seen before heights will need to have some new powers... Why not tease us there too? You do it with the modifiers...

On a small sidenote, a magnetic gun or pistol, totally harmless on a human could be really cool on a cyber... Just a tought like that...
cyber/human specific guns are not really necessary, since there arent even 50 cybernetic beings on AL yet
Not necessary, agreed.

Enjoyable, a lot.

Would you love to be a lvl 20 and be able to match Ush for a few hits? I would.

Plus, in your case, I could see a toaster weapon. :shock:

Promathia19

he already has a poptart gun lol
Promathia19 Wrote:he already has a poptart gun lol

It's to fight him.

Toasters are the natural ennemy of the Poptart in the wilderness.

They come out too delicious, and then, disappear.

mudpies

Gornikel Wrote:Not necessary, agreed.

Enjoyable, a lot.

Would you love to be a lvl 20 and be able to match Ush for a few hits? I would.

Plus, in your case, I could see a toaster weapon. :shock:

that's like a 10 year old putting up a fight against Mike Tyson
mudpies Wrote:that's like a 10 year old putting up a fight against Mike Tyson

Sounds like a 3 ninjas movie.
Reference URL's