AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Accessory Slot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TheGeek

Think adding a 4th equipment slot for an accessory would be cool. Make the abilities non stat related. Instead percentages or effects. For instances

"Shades" - Gives the wearer a 1% bonus to melee strikes, while a -1% chance to ranged attacks.

"Wristpouch" - Gives the wearer a 1% bonus to succeed in all pickpocketing crimes, while failures will result in being jailed 1% more often.

Things of that nature.

LordSkie

Yea, that could be nice... another item to work towards... like the thought of that. Could have expensive accessories that increase training rates and refresh rates too?

good idea

matt5250

The only thing is, I don't think we should make any of them too powerful cause some people can donate more than others. I personally have donated a fair amount but I would still rather seee a smaller range of items so that even the best ones aren't godly compared to the lower level items. Overall though I like the Idea, anything else to help people be unique from other players would be good.

TheGeek

I was thinking of the accessory slot being an item that can more purely define your character. Some people prefer guns, others melee. Some prefer strong arm robberies, others sneaky cons and such. The items should all provide a bonus, while having a negative side to that particular actions "opposite" I think.

blade101

great idea, it would also add character to ure player
Reference URL's