AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Warning not whine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry your anus here go's

1.I am just warning other people of him.AQUASTEAL IS A SCAMER
2.I dont want zen to give that stuff back,im working on it.
3.So its your multi eh,blackjeep?Cry parties at your place tonight.you bring the vas ive got the sand
4.I got scammed.Maybe now someone else wont

shadowinc

wow :oops:

BlackJeep

if I were you, I'd gently step away from the keyboard.

Actually, no. I retract that statement.

Please keep digging the hole deeper. Thanks

BlackJeep

"I got scammed."

TheMace

Everyone should use 'Mercenaries For Hire' as a middleman for transactions.

End of scams.
Sounds like someone got their rearend perforated but doesn't know how to practice damage control........ :oops:

Live and learn......

BlackJeep

One interesting clarifying note to this story, AQUASTEAL is a level 6.

I'm not insinuating that a level 20 getting scammed by a Lv6 is disgraceful. But I do wonder how much money and what weapon is in play.

Errorist, care to provide any additional details about how you got duped?
Mace...... I dig that avatar.......most jealous
BlackJeep Wrote:Errorist, care to provide any additional details about how you got duped?
way to blow this out of proportion,sorry if i wasnt clearer.this guy joined my gang took a gun[Minuzi A01] and cash and did a runner.
i am just trying to warn people not to trust him...

5:00 am you do know your not getting the gun or the money back.. so attack em all you want... *spit*
21.Aug.08 lol.. thanks for the attacks man, love the nurses around here.. they got some cute ones =p
20.Aug.08 hey man could i please have like 5k? i urgently need it for school, i cant afford my class
TheMace Wrote:Everyone should use 'Mercenaries For Hire' as a middleman for transactions.

End of scams.

End of scams? You don't know who all is scamming until they play their dastardly plans. Neutral So, scams live on.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's