AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Stuff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
maybe the smaller gangs could actually do some dmg now.

08.November.21 - Added a few new NPCs to the game. What they arrived for no one knows. Perhaps there will be a future story. The Balazar gang has been training their skills lately, so you may see some differences with them. Added a new shop, Jed's Construction, and 5 new weapons. They are for hideout battles, but can be used in combat (not the most effective however). For those with weapons in the 30-level range and up, you probably won't be upgrading with these new items for hideout attacks. Reduced the Dual Black Talon Pistol endurance requirement to be more in tune with other weapons of it's strength.

biffbaffboff

Glad to see something for the lil ones.
Seeing as most of the new NPCS are listed as powerful, i doubt they will be for t'younguns
well i was referring to the weapons, but i'm sure you knew what i meant.
Oh noes denied by n00b protection

This player is too young to be hitting in combat.

Is that even English?

DirkDanja

Ok this sucks
these new NPC's are noobs but they're strong so why cant we attack them yet
guess we have to wait until tomorrow to hit em
08.October.23 - For a trial-period, youngins to the game are not attackable unless they have hit someone already or are attacked by someone of the same age.

Maybe we cant hit them until they attack first???

biffbaffboff

Bad timing for me though.The day I reach 40 and new npc's are around.asdf been living off scraps for weeks.Nvm though lol

DirkDanja

they can be attacked once they reach 1 day old which is total bs if ya ask me

biffbaffboff

DirkDanja Wrote:they can be attacked once they reach 1 day old which is total bs if ya ask me

Well who wants to beat a newborn up? lol lol lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's