AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

biffbaffboff

Just post anything you want to rant about right here.It could be entertaining lol

The forums are dead right now and need some livening up. Discuss Biggrin
I hate paying taxes without representation
Punisher Wrote:I hate paying taxes without representation

Even with representation, it ain't so great!
how do i uninvite one of my close friend to my bday party?

Promathia19

tell him/her that it was cancelled
That you died.
i hate getting taxed on my cheque, then when i buy something i get taxed, and then at the end of the year i could get taxed for making too much.

i figure the goverment takes 50% of what i earn!

thanks for the reminder pun
Promathia19 Wrote:tell him/her that it was cancelled

he will find out, i dont wanna beat around the bush it just ends up getting worse.

it's just that he's on a lot of my friends shitlist and apparently he's not wanted, those friends are what i thought to be his friends also :?

i hope he doesnt take it personal but we'll see how shit pans out

Promathia19

then mayb tell him straight out that no one wants him to come? my friend went into the same situation about a month ago. there were some that didnt like this guy, mostly because of how he acts. she changed the date of the party and either she forgot to mention it to him or she didnt bother to
LikeWhoa Wrote:
Promathia19 Wrote:tell him/her that it was cancelled

he will find out, i dont wanna beat around the bush it just ends up getting worse.

it's just that he's on a lot of my friends dreklist and apparently he's not wanted, those friends are what i thought to be his friends also :?

i hope he doesnt take it personal but we'll see how drek pans out

Hey, I'm coming. Too bad for you.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's