AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: i have an idea about gang buildings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fading3

how about adding more gang buildings or instruments besides upgrade?
president could buid up some gang buildings or kind of such thing,like entertaining room,or guard room,or boxer room.
these rooms could offer attributes,exp,rep bonus daily,just like u got another job.and also can add a new system in gang----yes,its gang rank.
the higher rank members in gang has, the more funcitons he can use.
for example.
a gang president has built up a restroom,which can give hp recover bonus.but the president just set the limitation that the room only works on members above certain gang rank.

why i have these idea?coz i found that now all gangs r just similar,or can say they r not of much difference.
but upon on the decision the president make of which building to setup,all gangs will be different!
and then ppl will choose which gang to join with definitely reason and goal.

great idea, i think gangs need more things cos they dont do much atm

LordSkie

you know... that's actually a really good idea, there's a lot of scope there.

A restroom or bedrooms could increase HP gain slightly, you could have a bar, lounge, possibly a couple of other rooms to increase happiness regeneration, a gang gym that could either give stats each day based on level, or an increase on the standard gym, possibly at the cost of a little more happiness.

You could buy gang markets, which give you access to extremely rare but expensive weapons, possibly upgrading it so you can only buy food from it first, then melee weapons, then guns, then finally real raraes...

You could have a gang training room, which gives you all a boost when attacking, and a boost to organized crime...

There's hundreds of things that's possible with this... I really like the idea.

Scipio

Yeah, customization is always good, I like this idea as well.

fading3

yes,i am so excited about this idea.
but now i just doubt if zen will take this into consider. lol
i think you should get some extra free training in the house, the free training and how effective it is would be based on the house. so it would mean more to get a bigger house.

otherwise, gang constructions are a brilliant idea. could be something like defensive structures, aggressive structures. Building up a drug empire on the gang turf to get a continuous daily income from narcotics, could be kidnapping scientists to get new secret weapons.

restrictions would that you would have to be in the gang for so long time before you can benefit from the advantages they have gone for. so that gangs doesnt start selling secret weapons.

there are tons of great ideas that can be used here to make game more advanced and wholesome.

fading3

no no no
i think house system is very powerful now.
my house is ranch,and i have 700 happiness
that makes training so easy!

matt5250

ya, houses are already the most important thing in the game, no need to make them more powerful. but the gang buildings is a great idea.

blade101

thats a great idea, considering gang members dont do much apart from figt in ars and earn ome cash. it ould give them summat betta 2 do

noblebandit

good ideas...gangs world here just circles in oc, gaining money/respect, expanding,declaring war...i hope there will be something new...
Reference URL's