AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: JAiled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok I know this is bad luck. I've never heard anything this bad yet. For 7 days I didn't go to jail. since yesterday I've had a trace on me. Went to jail 3 times yesterday and 4 times today. One time I got out tried a crime and bam right back in I think I have really good luck and really bad luck. Please Zen I want my MOJO back.

qwertyuiopl

Mock8800 Wrote:ok I know this is bad luck. I've never heard anything this bad yet. For 7 days I didn't go to jail. since yesterday I've had a trace on me. Went to jail 3 times yesterday and 4 times today. One time I got out tried a crime and bam right back in I think I have really good luck and really bad luck. Please Zen I want my MOJO back.

cry me a ice-cream will you.
Can anyone get any more stupid than this guy? Really...His mom should have swallowed.

XxDragonxX

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Can anyone get any more stupid than this guy? Really...His mom should have swallowed.

hahahahahahahah
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Can anyone get any more stupid than this guy? Really...His mom should have swallowed.

When people live close to Chernobyl they are usually pretty particular about they are eating. Everything has become like Harry Potter candy, you don't really know how many limbs you are gonna end up with after dinner.
nice
Very.

unpredictabletex

TommiTheTaco wrote:
Can anyone get any more stupid than this guy? Really...His mom should have swallowed.

haha. i liked that one. Problem was he was so rotten she threw him up since he was so nasty. Sad when your own Mom can't stand your nasty arse!
Any chance we can just ease up on recycling the same joke in 3 threads?
It's rather good. Plus, 3 people correlate to the joke, so 3 threads is the minimum.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's