AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hosp a PBR today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

badmanbren

Everyone who hosps PBR online will recieve $1000 courtesy of Bren. Guy wants my member to apologise for complaining when he got hit, or he'll continue. And Sprwanglers just don't roll like that. Pass attack results on to me for cash.

Relax people, just added a word for Bren since the thread was locked and he was unable.

edit by Druchii

Loki

That's cute, bren needs help hospitalizing a level 9 troll. Smile

badmanbren

Haha yeah. The guys a tough mo fo.
Your member should apologize, we all know that Wranglers are chumps and people hate complainers. Instead of being a whiny little beyatch, he should just play the game for one to two weeks and then start thumping pbr. We're talking about a lvl 9 menace here, he's not too hard to pass up.

Loki

Snaggletoothed pikey probably won't even pay up.

teamPBR

Well played sir, but to turn the tables on you, I'll give anyone $100 to hopitalize Badmanbren. Same conditions apply.

You can get out of this easy, just tell the whine ass in your gang to apologize to me. Giving me some money would be a nice gesture too.

badmanbren

teamPBR Wrote:Well played sir, but to turn the tables on you, I'll give anyone $100 to hopitalize Badmanbren. Same conditions apply.

You can get out of this easy, just tell the whine arse in your gang to apologize to me. Giving me some money would be a nice gesture too.

Damn, I'm sure the people of AL who can hosp me would love your poxy $100. The tables sure have turned man, I never saw this coming. I know the guy might of whined, but he's 0 days old, he doesn't know much better. PBR's going down. Twisted
Bren does pay up.

teamPBR

Ok, I'll tell you what, if you make a thread where you apologize to me, I'll stop beating on your child. Make it happen.

badmanbren

Ha, yeah. You're pretty fast for a dumbass. I gotta give it to you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's