AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: referral points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

dombone76

what can the points buy OTHER than creds??

grabtindy

A clue.

Marlo

Zen recently added a Phish analog trading option. For every 5,000 points accrued Zen will ship you a a live Phish analog from spring '93 or fall '97. The only show currently back ordered is 2/23/93.

dombone76

ummmm... riiiiiight.

yeah, that was pretty lame marlo. u just lost a bunch of cool points for that whack comment bro. work hard to regain those!!!!

seriously... has anyone even had any option OTHER than converting referral points to creds?? or know of one??

grabtindy

Can we convert them to these "cool points" you speak of? Maybe Marlo could earn a few back. Can I buy some of yours?

dombone76

that was actually kind of funny lol

out of all these thugs, hooligans, and unlawful citizens... hasn't ANYONE ever heard of cool points??

do we need to open another topic on cool points people???

it was SOOOO junior high lol (20 years ago for me ARRRRRGHHH!!!! Sad

Marlo

Is there a POI spot for cool points? I would hate to lose any footing in the ever important "coolness" category.

dombone76

yeah... they generally only effect ur sex appeal and social standing among other sexually attractive people Marlo. i'm not even gonna take a shot here bruh... just gonna give you the info and keep it moving lol

plus... people tend to be oversensitive when you poke fun at them. want to search for you in game and hospitalize you there. not mentioning any names (shadow) lol

Promathia19

i found u in the game and put u on my list. my reason is:

Just Because

ShadowKid

dombone76 Wrote:yeah... they generally only effect ur sex appeal and social standing among other sexually attractive people Marlo. i'm not even gonna take a shot here bruh... just gonna give you the info and keep it moving lol
plus... people tend to be oversensitive when you poke fun at them. want to search for you in game and hospitalize you there. not mentioning any names (shadow) lol

Keep it clean...Chance
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's