AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Law enforcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LuparKoor

I've finally gotten enough reputation to get hired on as a level one cop, only to discover the law enforcement job is not designed well.

reading the following I've discovered that in Awakenedlands law enforcement, no recruit will ever be eligible to become an officer, since recruits gain absolutely no reputation, while every step up requires more reputation.

Looks like I have to go back to the fast food business.. it seems the only people tough enough to become officers are managers of fast food restaurants. Also, with my stats im eligible for the 4th level of the waste disposal, but just like law enforcement a promotion there requires reputation which the job itself will never give. For this reason, there is no reason whatsoever to leave your jobs in the fast food industry unless you have sat there long enough to transfer over to the upper echelons of the other jobs leadership. This doesn't make sense at all.

Employer: Law Enforcement
Position: Police Recruit
Daily Wage: $ 100
Daily Battle Stat Increase
Accuracy: + 0.2
Dexterity: + 0.1
Resistance: + 0.3
Strength: + 0.2
Daily Work Stat Increase
Endurance: + 0.5
Intelligence: + 0.1
Work Experience: + 0.2

Job Ranks
Position Wage Acc Dex Res Str End Int Rep Exp
Police Recruit $ 100 Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good
Police Officer I $ 120 Good Good Good Good Good Good 2.1 Good

oddjob

ya that doesnt quite sound right...

fading3

oddjob Wrote:ya that doesnt quite sound right...
disappointed...
not sound attractive to me.
so the only fastest way to gain reputation is studying,isnt it?

LuparKoor

yeah, taking the right classes and sticking with the upper management levels at the fast food place.

LordSkie

wow... those stats are a real let down indeed... considering the requirements to be a cop, surely you'd get a little better than that?

I can live without the rep increase, but I would have thought the other stats might make up for it...

LuparKoor

yeah, seriously Zenith, the different jobs need to be revamped.. as it is there's no reason not to just stick with fast food.

This whole time I had been building up thinking the law enforcement job was gonna kick (I beat you to editting out this word).. instead is justs sucks.

LordSkie

I totally agree... I mean, until I reached cook, I haven't used any job apart from janitor- all three of the waste disposal ones I've got so far suck, since the only 'high' stat gains are in the 4 basic stats. My thought was that law would be an immense job, with either serious money gain or some real high end/int/rep/XP gains, and I've been working with that in mind... if that's not the case, I might as well not bother even thinking about the jobs anymore.

peajew

yea i used credits to get better endurance n intelligence n its all a bit of a waste cause itll take me ages to make that money back from the jobs
Reference URL's