AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: about the duel code again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

fading3

i did know the code is equal to each.
but sometime i do doubt it just hates me Razz
my acc and dex is higher than my opponents,and with hp similar.
then why the hell i was defeated everytime?
oh yep,i forget to mention that my weapon is t350,but the damage it made is less than peacemaker....every time!

i dont want to complain about the code,coz i think its is good,
i just hate my luck.damn it!
i think its like this fading.

to use a weapon to its full potential you need to have skills.

to use an armalite you need less skills then to master a t-350, therefore.

with 14 in accuracy you can do 80-100% of the armalite dmg everytime, t-350 has a much bigger dmg roof, meaning you will probably have to have level 18 in accuracy to do the full potential dmg each time.

so when you have just been able to equip the t-350, you will need to boost up accuracy and strength further to upen the dmg range.

with the beginning level range you can probably only do 1-100% dmg from shots, then you up the skills needed to use the weapon, and damage range shifts from 1-100% too 10-100%.

this is what i can see from my attacks so far.

so i might be wise to use a lower levelled gun to have a more stabile dmg rate.

fading3

yes,thank you to remind me of the info!
but the skills...u mean the 3 courses in local school dont u?
i finished the first
but i just dont have enough time to finish the other 2,
i want to gain reputation first,so i pick PE 3.
i have almost everything except time,i guess i started the game too late.Sad

nah,i think i am in a bad mood now...

Monk205

yeah you think your bad my accuracy dosent train! :?
you can train up skills fairly fast mate Wink to get to use the gun for what its worth

fading3

martial arts?
i finished 1
2 and 3 r left.
which one should i take?
i think it should be 2 ,perhaps.
got nothing to do with the school courses fading, just dex accuracy strength resistance

fading3

Druchii Wrote:got nothing to do with the school courses fading, just dex accuracy strength resistance
OK i GOT it
thank you .
just keep training i guess
but i dont know at what level of each attribute can my t350 do 100% damage or just keep steady damage?
you will know when its aim is become more stabile. atleast this is what i get out of it. soon i can use my T-350, and now i do much better damage with the T-250

fading3

Druchii Wrote:you will know when its aim is become more stabile. atleast this is what i get out of it. soon i can use my T-350, and now i do much better damage with the T-250
and i also noticed that
if my opponents r tougher,the damage will be less.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's