AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stat training.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

OptimusCrime

Anyone got any good tips on the best ways to train your stats fast.

buuddha

activity and donations
and a decent Humanity score

Hostile85

OptimusCrime Wrote:Anyone got any good tips on the best ways to train your stats fast.
Use the gym at full happiness a lot.
The others have pointed out tips too. Get your endurance up and be a donater so your energy refreshes faster. And don't get too many, if any, borg implants so you have a good humanity.
But otherwise, there's no fast way to go about it. It's a long process to build up stats. So you'll need patience and persistence too.
Buy a bigger house and more END
In all seriousness I recommend using your career points to up your stats. Can work out the equivalent of 2-4 extra gym trains per day. I did it for some time. There is a thread somewhere about which career is best for which stat, just do the job you happen to be training that day.

40 career points (lvl 1 job) x 4 (top stat conversion avail) = 160 development points, compare that to your gym trains

biffbaffboff

You need to be smart.

When you first log in do your first gym train with full energy.Do your career.
After a couple of refreshes do 1 skill train.Then allow your energy to get to full again and you should be right to do a full train with full happiness.

If you just log in and do 3 straight skill trains your wasting potential if your training aswell.In all that should take around 3 or more hours of full happ trains and doing your skills.

My next words would be this.Do 3 attacks and let your happiness get to full.Then do 1 train on your refresh.Then let 2 refreshes go by and train that,then 3 then 4 etc.Doing it this way will get you full happiness on every train which would be the same as doing 3.5 full trains at full happiness.That will take another 90mins to complete.
Like some of them here have mentioned.

Get a Donator Status right away.

You will get MORE development point per train. I am surprised at this fact as well. However, being donator, you do get more development point per train. In addition to that, you also get a faster energy refresh rate for even more training.
Also for those that have WAY too much time on their hands and great concentration, smaller trains can earn you a great point return especially if you get it so you're full happy on every refresh. :wink:
Str = Construction(4)
Dex = Marshall Arts(4)
Acc= Engineering (4)
Res = Military (2.25)
Int = Science (.16)
End = Athletics (.09)
Rep = Politics (.04)
We = manufacturing (2)

Course you could donate $4,000 put half toward end and the rest toward the a house then you'll have amazing gym trains.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's