AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: is this a good thing to mail 600 people with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

hi, theres this really good game called awakenedlands that i play, its much better than this game and the dps are really cheap. I am looking for more people to join because unlike most mmorpgs i dont get the reward as soon as they join, i get it as they level up. I get a list of all the people i refer and i help them to level up and reward them as long as they keep playing.
Check it out http://www. awakenedlands.com/register.php?refid=1554

Is that a good thing to mail people with? iv done bout 300 so far got another 250 to go so if its not then iv kinda wasted my time
add a little bit on how they play the game, what it is about, and how they can reach you for more help.

ok thanks, its cos of ur post in tips and tricks that got me to do this
getting extra credits with a minimum of effort is always preferred Biggrin

ooops lol i just mailed the game owner with it, gotta get them all done before he comes back online
What game is it, since you probably won't be getting to play it anymore.

Its not a big one, just one called force wars, the owners arnt that good anyway cos i was mailing loads of people yesterday as well and still no staff have noticed me, i even made a post in the forums and changed my name.

Just shows how good the staff are on here

just checked and im still not fedded. I mailed all the staff and not 1 out of the 6 staff have been online since this time yesterday

Eirikur

spammer

peajew

yea some other games are rubbish

some other the stuff doesnt even work n ive even seen staff in fed jail ha ha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's