AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: $1,000,000 katanas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SG would not mess around with us about melee items Smile
buuddha Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:i got one today,

darn, is this true?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=8548
That's it for the 15th. Second was was seen and sold.

shadowinc

well as far as i can tell about this weapon is that it does very lil to hideouts, but is very good against other players, so if you buying for a all around weapon ,i would get a diff one
shadowinc Wrote:well as far as i can tell about this weapon is that it does very lil to hideouts, but is very good against other players, so if you buying for a all around weapon ,i would get a diff one

Is that the dinky pointy thing u keep trying to poke me with when i drill u full of holes? 8)
Long-bladed melee weapons aren't supposed to be good against hideouts. A slice is smaller than a tear.

shadowinc

Howlsong Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:well as far as i can tell about this weapon is that it does very lil to hideouts, but is very good against other players, so if you buying for a all around weapon ,i would get a diff one

Is that the dinky pointy thing u keep trying to poke me with when i drill u full of holes? 8)

lol, i am getting better at doing a lil damage to you :roll:

Is this weapon even worst than the Nodachi Blade in hideout damage?

shadowinc

ZeonOne Wrote:

Is this weapon even worst than the Nodachi Blade in hideout damage?

the same as i can tell
I have been playing with 1 this morning... but i think i'm doing something wrong... i'm more cut up than the other guy :? :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's