AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sea change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

mrbadmood

Is it just me, or is there something different about the Awakened Lands within only the past few days?

I check out the hospital, and only two of the hospitalized players are there as I write this as the result of direct hostpitalization or brutaliity; I check the credit market, and apropos of nothing, credits are being sold at a siginificantly lower price. The jails are double or triple their capacity from what I've seen in the same general hours over the past month.

So what's going on? What's changed? It's like I'm a stranger in a strange land over here.

Full fathom five my father lies
Of his bones are coral made,
Those are pearls that were his eyes,
Nothing of him that doth fade,
But that suffers a sea change.
And I alone am left to tell the tale.
Call me Ishmaiel.

Pardon the poetic wax, it must be the booze.
its all mellowed out a lot man. or it might just be the purple kush im smoking right now

mrbadmood

emocakes Wrote:its all mellowed out a lot man. or it might just be the purple kush im smoking right now

at this point, i tell ya, that's about as rational an explanation as any i could give. them purple buds must be fast acting.

8)
Well, part of the life of AL has been killed.

For good or bad motives, that is not to be debated.

But, fact is, every single time a players that has played this game on a regular basis leaves, the game changes.

Now, I'd call what is going on right now a coma state.

It should be temporary.

We'll see.
we just need time to heal Razz
You think this is bad wait till december and january when ppl get depressed...
These things come in cycles. Do a search for camp awakenedlands when all AL went huggy kissy

Nightrain

andyscho Wrote:These things come in cycles. Do a search for camp awakenedlands when all AL went huggy kissy

Biggrin Camp AwakenedLands, now that was such a cozy time, luv hugs and kisses. It was so thick you needed a Titanium Nodachi Blade to cut throuugh it.

Snyiper

Yea camp AL that was just wrong!!! The kindler gentler gangs sang songs around barrel fires...
andyscho Wrote:These things come in cycles. Do a search for camp awakenedlands when all AL went huggy kissy
No luck searching it. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's