AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gym Trainers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do you use them every time? i do notice quite a difference using the $10 trainer but not as much with the $20..is it actually worth it to use them?
I use the $10 trainder all the time. The $20 fella seems to be slacking on my visits. I give him no tips.

Weebay

I find that the 20$ trainer is worth it, more so than the 30$ at least. Then I find that the 45$ is more worth it than the 40$.

FlyingDutchman

THe 10$ one seems to work the best for me.. worth it in my opinion

DirkDanja

Wishes Arnold was a mainstay in the downtown Decatur area

iceman2020

I always used the $10 trainer, but at the same time I thought it wasn't the best choice in the long-run.

I did the calcuations long ago, and I believe despite what I found, I kept using the trainer. I was using over 2000 energy a day on trains, so $20,000/day.

$20,000*365= $7,300,000 that I could have put into endurance and ultimately gained more than what the trainer brought to me.

$40 trainer and you're looking at nearly $30,000,000 wasted per year that only gave you a short-term boost instead of a long-term advantage
or you could save the money for a better house
I only use the $45 trainer on gym days, rest of the time I dont bother
tough call.....i use the trainer all the time and it def helps
30$ trainer doesn't appear to increase gains enough for the money, maybe if I had two or three housing upgrades, and a few lvls more end, it'd be worth it, but as for now, my cash is better suited elsewhere
Reference URL's